Roll Off Dumpster Rentals Cheval
Flat Rate Roll Off Dumpster Rentals in Cheval
If you are looking for roll off dumpster rentals in Cheval, contact Peterson’s Roll Off Dumpsters. Renting from us is easy. We offer all our customers same day service, emergency service and most importantly flat rates. Family owned and locally operated since 1972, we have helped thousands of homeowners, contractors, businesses, and property managers in Cheval, and throughout Pasco, Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Hernando counties with the most economical option for trash and junk removal. From major building renovations and small office clean outs to yard waste and estate clean outs, we have the right size dumpster rental for any project. Call today or click here to request a quote.
How Much do Roll Off Dumpster Rentals Cost?
Our dumpster rental fees are straightforward, unlike other companies that charge for the type of debris you are disposing of and the weight of the debris. We charge a simple flat rate, which means that you will not be charged for delivery, pick up, debris type or a disposal fee. Our dumpsters can be filled to the top of the container, but not over the top of the container. For more information contact us.
What Can and Can’t Be Thrown in a Roll Off Dumpster Rental?
Household junk and debris from landscaping, home improvement and construction projects are typically permitted This includes carpeting, flooring, shingles, drywall, tree branches, lawn debris, clothing, toys, tables, chairs, couches, asphalt, storm debris and more. Generally, any hazardous material, such as batteries, oil containers, paint and auto parts are not allowed to be disposed of in a dumpster. For a complete list of items that are not allowed in a dumpster rental click here >
Common Reasons You’ll Need Roll Off Dumpster Rentals in Cheval
1. Moving – Anytime you’re moving it’s a good time to rid yourself of all the junk you’ve collected in your old home. Not only will it save you money in the long run, it will make getting organized in your new surroundings that much easier. Now is the time to toss that old sofa or couch, broken furniture, old grills, rugs, broken electronics, old bikes, and box springs.
2. Disaster Clean Up – We hope you never experience a fire, flood, hurricane or tornado damage. However, following a disaster you may be faced with removing trees, damaged carpeting, cabinetry, windows, glass, guttering, brick, concrete, shingles and any household item. Since 1972, we’ve seen it all and are here to help you on the road to a swift recovery.
3. Renovations – You’ve finally decided to update your bathroom or kitchen or perhaps you’re replacing an aging fence or deck. Regardless of your project, debris from renovations can pile up fast. Let us help you choose the right sized dumpster for your project. With our help, those old cabinets, tile, flooring, carpets, plumbing, dry wall, and other waste can be contained and removed without hassles and inconvenience.
4. Spring Cleaning – Because we live in Florida, “spring cleaning” doesn’t have to always take place in the spring! When you decide your cars belong in the garage and the “junk” preventing that must go, call Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters. We’ll help you select the right dumpster for your project and make spring cleaning a breeze!
5. Yard Waste – Homeowners as well as businesses sometimes take on major landscaping projects to update a property. Waste from these projects can accumulate faster than you might imagine. Having a way to gather and remove old sod, mulch, trees, shrubs, roots, rock, wood, old sprinkler systems, sidewalks and other debris will make your project go smoother and faster. Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters has the right dumpster for any landscaping project.
6. Concrete & Asphalt Removal – Contractors and homeowners have trusted Peterson’s Roll-Off Services in assisting in removal of cracked driveways, sidewalks, damaged patio slabs, pool decking and more. These are major renovations and you’ll want to partner with a waste removal company that knows how to make your waste disappear!
7. Foreclosures/Evictions – If you’re in a landlord situation and your dealing with an eviction or foreclosure you’re likely going to be facing the task of removing property of all kinds that’s been abandoned. The aftermath of these situations is never pretty and before the property can be returned to a suitable state that will allow for rental or re-sale, a major cleanup will be required. This could include everything from furniture of all kinds, clothing, housewares, etc. Let Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters partner with you to get your property back to the condition it needs to be to produce income.
8. Estate Clean Outs – Estate clean outs can be overwhelming and sensitive work. Although this a challenging task, it is often a priority after a loved one’s passing. A dumpster can make this difficult task easier by providing one place to quickly dispose of items.
Contact Us for Flat Rate Roll Off Dumpster Rentals in Cheval.
No Rental Fees, No Dumping Fees. Same Day & Emergency Service Available
Licensed and insured, Peterson’s Roll Off Dumpsters has been serving Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas for over three generations and understands what it takes to get the job done right the first time. We deliver clean, quality dumpsters to fill your specific needs. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, prompt pickup and delivery and affordable prices. Choose us for your next dumpster rental and keep your project organized and safe with our affordable, dependable dumpsters. Call today or click here to request a quote.
Specializing in Roll Off Dumpster Rentals for Contractors, Homeowners,
Business Owners, Property Managers and General Managers
Called for a 30 yard dumpster and from the beginning the services were spot on! Competitive prices, dumpster was delivered same day as requested and Tom was really helpful in providing quick but informative anwsers that assured me good customer service. Driver dropped the box off and was very conscious of my yard and pick up was breeze with no left over debris. Will definitely use in the future.
Reliable Dumpster Service
Same Day Service
In most cases we can provide same day service. Contact our office for details.
Family Owned & Operated
Three generations strong, we strive to meet your needs with competitive, reliable services.
Since not all dumpster rental needs are planned, we offer emergency service.
Wide Selection of Sizes
We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to fit your needs. Reserve your dumpster today.
We offer simple Flat Rate prices. No need to worry about rental fees, disposal fees & more.
Licensed & Insured
Our business is fully insured and certified, and all our technicians are highly trained.
On Time Delivery & Pick Up
Our courteous drivers provide reliable on time drop off & pick up services
Our local public dumping facility is safe, clean, and environmentally friendly.
Superior Customer Service
We offer reliable service, and prompt response time. Request a quote from our waste management company today
Types of Dumpster Rentals We Offer
Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters Proudly Services the Following Areas
Airpeka, Bayonet Point, Dade City, Elfers, Holiday, Hudson, Land O Lakes, New Port Richey, Odessa, Port Richey, Saint Leo, San Antonio, Seven Springs, Trinity, Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills
Clearwater, Dunedin, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs
Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Egypt Lake -Leto, Keystone, Lake Madalene, Lutz, Northdale, Sun City, Tampa, Town n Country, Westchase
Brooksville, Hernando Beach, Ridge Manor, Spring Hill, Timber Pines, Weeki Wachee