Roll Off Dumpsters
“Making Dumpster Rentals Easy Since 1972”
Whether you are a homeowner, business owner, or a contractor, when it comes to roll off dumpster rentals, Peterson’s Roll Off Dumpsters is the place to call. Roll off dumpsters, also referred to as roll off containers, roll away dumpsters or roll off boxes, are open top waste containers which are typically used for projects such as clean outs, construction jobs and demolitions. If you have a project which will result a lot of waste which you need to dispose of, a roll off dumpster can offer you a hassle-free waste removal solution. Three generations strong, Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters has provided exceptional value and service in New Port Richey, and most of the surrounding cities, towns and communities of Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough and Pinellas counties. As a family owned and operated business, Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters has the right dumpster size for your project regardless of the reason. Call today or click here to request a quote.
Not All Dumpster Companies Are Created Equally
Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters makes your dumpster project simple and affordable by offering these advantages:
- Single Flat Rate Pricing – No Rental Fees – Includes Disposal Fees – Simple Pricing with No Surprises
- No Delivery Fees
- Convenient Dumpster Drop Off and Pick Up
- Same Day and Emergency Service Available
- We Dispose of the Waste – Environmentally Responsible – Environmentally Friendly
- Wide Variety of Dumpster Sizes, 10 yard, 20 yard and 30 yard – “click here to learn more”
Common Reasons You’ll Need Roll Off Dumpsters
1. Moving – Anytime you’re moving it’s a good time to rid yourself of all the junk you’ve collected in your old home. Not only will it save you money in the long run, it will make getting organized in your new surroundings that much easier. Now is the time to toss that old sofa or couch, broken furniture, old grills, rugs, broken electronics, old bikes, and box springs.
2. Disaster Clean Up – We hope you never experience a fire, flood, hurricane or tornado damage. However, following a disaster you may be faced with removing trees, damaged carpeting, cabinetry, windows, glass, guttering, brick, concrete, shingles and any household item. Since 1972, we’ve seen it all and are here to help you on the road to a swift recovery.
3. Renovations – You’ve finally decided to update your bathroom or kitchen or perhaps you’re replacing an aging fence or deck. Regardless of your project, debris from renovations can pile up fast. Let us help you choose the right sized dumpster for your project. With our help, those old cabinets, tile, flooring, carpets, plumbing, dry wall, and other waste can be contained and removed without hassles and inconvenience.
4. Spring Cleaning – Because we live in Florida, “spring cleaning” doesn’t have to always take place in the spring! When you decide your cars belong in the garage and the “junk” preventing that must go, call Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters. We’ll help you select the right dumpster for your project and make spring cleaning a breeze!
5. Yard Waste – Homeowners as well as businesses sometimes take on major landscaping projects to update a property. Waste from these projects can accumulate faster than you might imagine. Having a way to gather and remove old sod, mulch, trees, shrubs, roots, rock, wood, old sprinkler systems, sidewalks and other debris will make your project go smoother and faster. Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters has the right dumpster for any landscaping project.
6. Concrete & Asphalt Removal – Contractors and homeowners have trusted Peterson’s Roll-Off Services in assisting in removal of cracked driveways, sidewalks, damaged patio slabs, pool decking and more. These are major renovations and you’ll want to partner with a waste removal company that knows how to make your waste disappear!
7. Foreclosures/Evictions – If you’re in a landlord situation and your dealing with an eviction or foreclosure you’re likely going to be facing the task of removing property of all kinds that’s been abandoned. The aftermath of these situations is never pretty and before the property can be returned to a suitable state that will allow for rental or re-sale, a major cleanup will be required. This could include everything from furniture of all kinds, clothing, housewares, etc. Let Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters partner with you to get your property back to the condition it needs to be to produce income.
8. Estate Clean Outs – Estate clean outs can be overwhelming and sensitive work. Although this a challenging task, it is often a priority after a loved one’s passing. A dumpster can make this difficult task easier by providing one place to quickly dispose of items.
Reliable Dumpster Service
Same Day Service
In most cases we can provide same day service. Contact our office for details.
Family Owned & Operated
Three generations strong, we strive to meet your needs with competitive, reliable services.
Since not all dumpster rental needs are planned, we offer emergency service.
Wide Selection of Sizes
We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to fit your needs. Reserve your dumpster today.
We offer simple Flat Rate prices. No need to worry about rental fees, disposal fees & more.
Licensed & Insured
Our business is fully insured and certified, and all our technicians are highly trained.
On Time Delivery & Pick Up
Our courteous drivers provide reliable on time drop off & pick up services
Our local public dumping facility is safe, clean, and environmentally friendly.
Superior Customer Service
We offer reliable service, and prompt response time. Request a quote from our waste management company today
Types of Dumpster Rentals We Offer
Peterson’s Roll-Off Dumpsters Proudly Services the Following Areas
Clearwater, Dunedin, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs
Brooksville, Hernando Beach, Ridge Manor, Spring Hill, Timber Pines, Weeki Wachee